“If you like garlic crabs...you'll LOVE This place!”

Junior's Crabs and Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Such a nice place, so close to home. All of their seafood is fresh, but I go for the garlic crabs! Simply Delicious!! They have added much to their menu, and they are well worth a visit!

1  Thank Lori H

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Really worth visiting...the address noted was wrong and I reported already. I phoned twice to get directions and they were very helpful. It's covered outdoor seating on picnic tables, and you order at the window. Food was delicious and fresh! We had 1/2 lb peel and eat shrimp, crab cake sandwich and fluke sandwich. They either fry, broil or steam everything to order. After we were stuffed, we brought home lobster bisque and whole branzino fish to grill for dinner. Definitely will go back! Don't let the wrong address deter you!!

1  Thank Tobylongtoe
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stopped here with the family. There were 11 of us and we all sat comfortably in the covered eating area outside. The seafood was great and it was an enjoyable low-key place.

3  Thank EddyD999
Reviewed June 15, 2013

For a tackle shop, you have to try the food. This is my second trip here, and they have the best seafood. Now a new outdoor area. They welcomed us and our dog. Fantastic food, love the outdoor area and they even said we could bring our dog. Very highly recommend. Great wait staff too. I had scallops and my hubby had the Grouper Sandwich, and said it was the best he ever had. Wish we lived closer, would go many more times. Try this place, you will be very happy. Can't wait to go there again.

4  Thank Linda D
Reviewed April 27, 2013

End of April, looking for a place with blue claw crabs in Cape May is tuff. Found Juniors on TripAdvisor. Got there and I was blown away. Combination seafood store, restaurant, bait shop and tackle store. Food was great. I had crabs and "tops"(clams). Both locally caught, real fresh. The owner is a great guy, friendly, knowledgeable great to meet. This will be a place I go to every time I'm in Cape May, only 20 minutes away. It deserves one of those "historic sites" road side plaques. It is that good.

3  Thank RJP232