“Delightful!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I found out about Murasaki on Trip Advisor and decided to try it for lunch. I love hibachi style dining and was excited to try one that was actually close enough to home to visit again. When you first get there ignore the exterior!!! It looks like it used to be a Wendys outside but believe me it does not look like it on the inside. Interior is gorgeous with alot of wood and stone accents. Even the bathroom is beautiful!! I was with 3 other people and we all ordered hibachi lunch. The chef was very entertaining and the food was excellent, prepared the usual way.Had just enough to eat for lunch, soup, salad with ginger dressing, fried rice and vegetables, and I had the salmon which was cooked just right. Our service was very quick and no empty dishes sat in your way for long. Price was not too bad either. I would definitely go again!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Clean and usual food and service experienced at Japanese hibachi restaurants. Chef is entertaining in his cooking "show" and prepares food exactly as requested. Enjoyable and recommended for a quick and tasty meal. My kids always loved going to hibachi restaurants and this one evokes same responses from young persons there....

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great place to eat. You have to try the amazing tuna roll. They also have good priced lunch specials

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Not only do you get a good meal but the chief entertains while he cooks. We celebrated a friends' birthday there and the food was cooked to perfection and we enjoyed the "show" of actual preparing of our meal.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

My family and I are big fans of hibachi cooking and have been to many hibachi restaurants all over (including numerous Benihana locations), and Murasaki is probably our favorite. The food is the highlight - fresh, delicious and plentiful, but the "chefs" also seem a bit more skilled and interested in putting on a good show than other hibachi places. Another plus - they're open year-round.