“Grateful it was only our first stop!”
Review of Natali Vineyards

Natali Vineyards
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Greeted as we entered but it seemed as if we were interrupting their personal space. The chocolates were not really paired??? with the wines. In fact they were in completely different room of the garage. At one point I tried to smile and have interaction with older gentlemen behind counter and he remained leaning on counter disinterested in all. Were we not his type?? Cause I watched the men all over two ladies like kids when they walked in the door. Interesting!

The saving grace of this trip was the oysters from a local farm. He got 5 stars! Wow what a treat.

There are newer reviews for Natali Vineyards

Reviewed December 3, 2013

THANKS NATALI!!!
You were our first stop on the Cape May Holiday Wine Trail this past weekend.
How wonderful. My first time there was at the Fall Festival... while that was fun, this time was much better since we were inside for an intimate, informative and downright FUN tasting. Great wines, a banana wine to NOT miss... and our server DAVE was amazing. Totally wonderful, super friendly guy. THANK YOU! We're sure to be back, ... actually cant wait!

2  Thank 2010_SS
Reviewed August 12, 2013

One of my favorite places to taste wine and enjoy wine down Wednesday. Good music on Wednesday and just very relaxing. All the wines are yum!!! My favorite I can never get because it sells out so fast is the cherry wine.

2  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed August 11, 2013

There is nothing like walking into a winery with low expectations and walking out totally blown away. As was the case with Natali Vineyards. My wife and I enjoy trying wines that are out of the ordinary, but not to crazy (like many of the Finger Lakes wines.) When we saw Dolcetto, Shiraz, Viognier, Sangiovese, etc on the tasting menu we were extremely excited.

None of the wines we purchased here were the type of wines that when you got home you were asking yourself 'why the heck did I buy this?'

Not only were the wines spectacular, but the ambiance, creativity, tasting room staff, etc were also great. Just another reason to vacation on the (South) Jersey Shore!

3  Thank Chris J
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

First time here. It felt like an amateur winery being run out of a garage. Bad first impression. The wine sever was a nice person and cordial but when I asked to have my glass rinsed did it with hot water. They were getting ready for an event and the gentleman setting up was very loud doing do with no regard and seemed to be miserable. I stopped my tasting to open the door for him and got no acknowledgement. Very rude. The wine unfortunately was not to our liking. I have tasted better homemade wine and would have expected better here. The only savior was the pineapple wine. It was great and we bought a bottle even though the price was very high. Won't be going back!