“Average diner”

Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It is your average diner. My mother and I both got the turkey club,and it was very good. My father got the French Onion Soup which he ate all of. The desserts looked amazing, wished we could have tried one!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

went there for breakfast and lunch. both meals were cooked well and very tasty. their sandwiches are big and wonderful.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Nothing fancy about this place, but if you are looking for good food and friendly service then this is the place to go. The breakfasts are hearty and enough to satisfy even the biggest appetite. The wait staff is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have gone here time and time again. It is an excellent diner with great dinner specials and I have always had a very good meal here. I find myself picking this restaurant over many others, time and time again. Portions are good, dinner specials are just the best from meatloaf to pot pie and always always good. The service is always excellent.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just visited Court House Diner for the first time this weekend. The menu was well varied and they had senior citizen's specials as well as other specials. I had Chicken parm. with linguini, which was very good (nice flavor to the sauce). Although I didn't personally have any dessert, they looked amazing... I guess you really do taste with your eyes first. The waitress was very helpful and attentive. This does not have the ambiance of some of the other upscale resturants in the area, but the prices were resonable, i.e., good place to take the family. Also important to me was the cleanliness of the restaurant.

1  Thank Dar646