“LOVE IT”

Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Been here many times. Food is always good as is the service! Worth the wait if there is one. everyone had something different and it was all fantastic.

There are newer reviews for The Court House Diner

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Food is fantastic, service isn't consistent, but it's only a dinner. We loved the food, delicious, hot and plentiful. You won't leave hungry, and you'll probably have leftovers.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Have heard about this place, seen the advertisement and decided to visit while in Cape May Court House. What a disappointment! Don't bother.
We went in for breakfast on 7/31. We were early as we had to make a ferry schedule to Delaware. The food was mediocre, the waitress was less than "I'm glad to see you" more like why are you bothering me.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

always busy-great service and the menu is very interesting-had a fab chicken burger with apple and cheese and sweet potato fries and man clam chowder-you can get breakfast all day!good food!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The Court House Diner is one of my favorite places to eat. You get a ton of food for a great price. I have eaten here over 50 times. Their manhattan clam soup is delicious. I usually get one of their specials, such as the balsamic chicken. I don't usually like to get chicken out because it is something I can easily make at home. The chicken here is very tender and flavorful. For a quick, solid meal I recommend the diner for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They also have my favorite omelet which has feta in it. Yum! While I have had meals that were not satisfactory before, they were quick to remedy the situation for me.