Review Highlights
Exciting attraction for kids and adults

My grandchildren loved Tree to Tree and with them all being different ages and abilities they were... read more

Reviewed December 12, 2018
diane184
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Flying Through the Air

Although my brother and I only did the zip line portion of the adventure, it was a terrific and... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
elissac1240
Cape May, New Jersey

All reviews training course zip lining great memory great adventure obstacle course bring water children and adults three hours zip line course courses safety obstacles height challenging instructor instructions harness
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I visited Tree to Tree Cape May in August with 2 friends and we had the best time! The courses are so much fun plus you get a good workout. There are plenty of zip lines but also a lot of challenging obstacles (all FUN!). It took us about 3 hours to complete all the courses but you can stop or take a break at any time. I would definitely recommend wearing gloves to protect your hands; you will be using them a lot! You can bring your own or purchase a pair when you're there, they're very inexpensive. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for something fun, unique, and challenging to do. I plan to go back many times!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Tree to Tree was wonderful. The team was flexible (part of our group arrived late) and quickly helped us through the orientation/setup. We got some great coaching on how to use the harnesses and clips, and then went right up to the first set of obstacles! It was an ABSOLUTE blast!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

A group of three friends and I took on the tree top adventure together. Towards the end of the course, there were some challenging bits. It was a great work out without feeling like you're working out! We all motivated each other and made it through every bit of the course! This would be a great team-building challenge! I highly recommend this and am anxious to go again!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Lacy G
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Took my two grandchildren ages 11 and 14 to zoo to do the new Tree to Tree zip lines and up in the air nets, swings, ropes, plank bridges and obstacle course. They had a blast. The 4 courses took them a little over 3 hours including the safety instruction at the beginning. The courses are challenging, but there are guides stationed all around to help if you get stuck. The guides were also there when they started the first course to make sure their harnesses were secured. They were also there at the beginning of each course asking them if they wanted to continue and to make sure everything was okay. There is also a second, separate course for younger kids. They definitely want to go again when they visit next year.

Date of experience: July 2016