Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Intense, Challenging, FUN!!!

Tree2Tree Cape May,NJ was an incredible experience for my 7 and 12 year old children. The... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
147shmuelr
It was a challenge to overcome – an accomplishment to be sure. I wouldn’t do it again.

I’ll start by saying I was terrified most of the time. Let me explain… If you are looking for a... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2020
Fixitallgarage

All reviews great adventure zip lining zip line course obstacle course fear of heights extra fee upper body strength fun activity detailed instructions challenges courses safety gloves challenging instructor harness blast
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I visited Tree to Tree Cape May in August with 2 friends and we had the best time! The courses are so much fun plus you get a good workout. There are plenty of zip lines but also a lot of challenging obstacles (all FUN!). It took us about 3 hours to complete all the courses but you can stop or take a break at any time. I would definitely recommend wearing gloves to protect your hands; you will be using them a lot! You can bring your own or purchase a pair when you're there, they're very inexpensive. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for something fun, unique, and challenging to do. I plan to go back many times!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Tree to Tree was wonderful. The team was flexible (part of our group arrived late) and quickly helped us through the orientation/setup. We got some great coaching on how to use the harnesses and clips, and then went right up to the first set of obstacles! It was an ABSOLUTE blast!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

A group of three friends and I took on the tree top adventure together. Towards the end of the course, there were some challenging bits. It was a great work out without feeling like you're working out! We all motivated each other and made it through every bit of the course! This would be a great team-building challenge! I highly recommend this and am anxious to go again!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Lacy G
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Took my two grandchildren ages 11 and 14 to zoo to do the new Tree to Tree zip lines and up in the air nets, swings, ropes, plank bridges and obstacle course. They had a blast. The 4 courses took them a little over 3 hours including the safety instruction at the beginning. The courses are challenging, but there are guides stationed all around to help if you get stuck. The guides were also there when they started the first course to make sure their harnesses were secured. They were also there at the beginning of each course asking them if they wanted to continue and to make sure everything was okay. There is also a second, separate course for younger kids. They definitely want to go again when they visit next year.

Date of experience: July 2016