“The O'Neill Family Vacation”
Review of Heritage Inn

and 1 more site!
Heritage Inn
Ranked #9 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I highly recommend the Heritage Inn. My family and I have been staying there for the past few years. The location is great! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We look forward to coming back next year!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Have stayed here 3 years now and will return next summer. Convenient location to beach and attractions. Clean room but nothing fancy. Friendly and accommodating staff. I highly recommend the Heritage Inn.

Room Tip: Third floor has best view
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My family and I have been staying at the Heritage Inn for years now. I highly recommend this hotel if your planning on staying in Cape May. The location is great! It's directly across from the beach and walking distance to the mall and many restaurants! The owners are full of hospitality. If you are not familiar with the area, they will be more than happy to give you some great places to go. We definitely will be staying here the next time we travel to Cape May!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank SamanthaCarol
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This hotel was listed as a 3 star hotel. I would rate it as a 2 star hotel. The location is great. You can walk to all the tourist destinations - shopping, eating, beach, ... The staff is fairly friendly. However, the room was definitely dated. There was no phone, no clock, no hand towels, no shampoo (I was told to go to a nearby store when I inquired about shampoo at the office.) The TV was very small and old. The room was noisy - the air conditioner made lots of noise every time it came on, and we could hear our neighbors walking, talking, and getting in and out of bed. The parking lot is about a block away. I would find another place to stay next time I visit Cape May.

Room Tip: I would go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Virginia Y
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been staying at the Heritage Inn for the last four years with my family. It is located within walking distance of Washington Street and is directly across from the beach. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay each year!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Lauram0530
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at The Heritage Inn. Loved location across from Boardwalk & beaches and helpful Inn-keepers -- Gwenn and Barbara. Emma kept our room nice and clean with everything we needed.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a wonderful week with our stay at Heritage Inn and the title of my review says it all. Our hosts were most accommodating making sure we were at ease. The Inn is close to everything Cape May has to offer and I would recommend Heritage to anyone thinking about booking there.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow if you want something soft
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple