Congress Hall
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$229
$179
Official Site
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$179
$160
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$139
$116
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$219
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$218
Avondale by the Sea(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$190
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
$166
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$213
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$223
Angel of the Sea(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$269
1,224 results
All reviewsbrown roomblue pigadirondack chairstown viewhistorical hoteloff seasonocean viewadult poolwinter wonderlandbeach servicebeautiful propertyper nightacross the streetturn down serviceking roomfourth floorlarge bathroom
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We won an auction bid at a fund raiser and cashed it in this past Friday. All I can say is...what's the big deal? Our room - 419 - must be the one they put the winners in - not a level floor - non-existent water pressure - and paper thin walls. Rack Rate totaled over $425 - our bid was $400 - we thought maybe something bigger then 10 x 12.

I did do the Spa Sampler - Facial was great - massage by Stephanie was devine - the girl that does the Mani-Pedi's was beat from a long day and it showed in her services and demeanor. This was a good return on investment - despite the mani-pedi let down.

Overall it is now a been there done that stay. Our money spends better at the Grand or the Marq-De-Laffayette.

Room Tip: Not room 419
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank NJappraiser
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

From the service to the room and hotel 5 stars Very happy , would stay again and recommended to friends.
Coffee shop has excellent coffee. Aveda and bathrobes and daily new york times extra plus in room

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Congress Hall. It was our first visit to the hotel. The room was inviting and bright with a balcony overlooking the ocean. I found the hotel to be a classy classic. Our daughter and her family stayed in another room that was larger but had the town view. Both rooms were comfortable but the larger room worked well for the family as they had room for their child to spread out her toys. The food was excellent at the Blue Pig, both for breakfast and dinner. The room decor was tasteful with a beachy feel. The bar scene was lively with a nice ambiance complete with fireplace as was the Blue Pig. New York Times delivered in the morning at your door.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are smaller than town view rooms. Both are very nice. Town view had a large tub and a separate shower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was my first time visiting Cape May and I was so happy that the experience included Congress Hall. First and foremost, the hotel is beautifully decorated in a style that evokes the past without being cloying and fussy. It is both contemporary and turn of the century beach style. The pool area was lovely with lots of bird activity on the grounds. The pool towels were plush and comfy and the attendants were there to address all your needs. Fabulous restaurant, Blue Pig Tavern. Adorable and tasteful gift shop with yummy homemade blue pig shortbread cookies. The rooms were clean, sparse, retro, brightly colored and just my style. Again, tasteful, hearkens to the past but not your granny's B&B. Because it was a bit chilly, we decided to visit some of the bird sanctuaries and go on hikes...so worth it. This area is one of the most famous birding areas in the world. If it had been gorgeous, sunny weather we would have stayed at the beach or pool and missed out on seeing the piping plover we had the great fortune of spotting at the trail near the Lighthouse Park. Even though this hotel doesn't cater to kids specifically, our son had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it. I definitely want to come back here if I can afford it. Magical place!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

we have been going to Cape May for the past 20 years, renting a house mostly. Now that we can leave the 3 kids behind we tried Congress Hall. May I say thank you to management at Congress Hall! Bar was wonderful, Blue Pig outstanding, room service top notch and thank you to the beach guy....putting up my umbrella, setting up my lounge, giving me towels!!!! Thank you for the heated pool too and great location! Boiler room DJ...thank you for all the fun Sunday night! and the wedding on the beach that we watched from the window seat of our room....now I now where my daughters will say I do! Rooms are immaculate, ours was a bit small, but fine for two.

Only draw back....our room 406, was a bit unleval. Made me bit dizzy at times, but then again I am over 50 and everything seems to a bit off lately.

Can't wait to go back and take the entire family......loved our stay

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple