Rhythm of the Sea
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$93
$69
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$141
$90
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$169
The Virginia Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$152
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$199
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$149
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$159
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
$64
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$137
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$140
$136
Hotels.com
All reviewscraftsman stylebeach towelsfront porchb bacross the streetmy husband and istone harborafternoon cookiesbreakfasts were greatcommon areasthree nightsoutdoor showersitting roomget awayrobynbikesocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2009

My husband and I returned on Monday from a long weekend in Cape May. We stayed at Rhythm of the Sea, and Robyn told us it was our ninth stay since 2002, when we honeymooned there. The location is perfect, even at the height of summer it is quiet, and the beach is right across the street and never really crowded. Some of our favorite restaurants are within walking distance, and others are a short drive. Our favorite room is the former sleeping porch (room 4), but room 3 is nice when the weather is cooler (it has a fireplace). Robyn, Wolf, and Julie are perfect hosts, and we always look forward to the delicious breakfasts. We'll be back for many more visits.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Our stay at the Rhythm of the Sea was probably the most relaxing and rejuvenating vacation we've ever had. We could see the ocean from our room (#2), could walk across the street to the beach, could sit on the porch and read and easily walk into the historic area. The breakfasts were amazing: we'd be hard-pressed to pick our favorite. Robyn, Wolfgang and Julie did absolutely everything to make our stay perfect. Oh, did we mention the freshly baked goodies and lemonade in the afternoon????

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Very clean rooms, comfortable accomodations. Decor soothing and relaxing.....really enjoyed the pool table in the front dwonstairs room. Excellent food and service at breakfast. They were able to easily and deliciously accomodate my food allergy at breakfast which I was extremely grateful for! Nice to have bikes and beach chairs available to use also. Would definately recommend this inn all!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Rhythm of the Sea is by far our favorite Bed & Breakfast in Cape May. Initially drawn to its proximity to the beach, we have made it an annual trip. The rooms are well done, and the bed is perfect excuse for a late afternoon nap. Breakfast in the morning is always excellent and they are extremely accommodating. Wolfgang, Robyn and Julie make the total experience wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2009

After reading the wonderful reviews about the inn, I could not wait to stay with my husband for a little getaway. Unfortunately, we had to cancell due to an unexpected surgery my son has scheduled. When I called to cancell 3 weeks prior to our arrival, the inn Keeper told me I will be charged $35. I explained to her that when I made the reservation she told me I had up to two weeks to cancell without penalty. Robyn, the Asst. Inn Keeper then responded "YOUR A TWIT" and hung up on me!!!!!!!! I called her back to commend her on the way she conducts business and she hung up on me again!!! Maybe she had a bad day but boy oh boy! I have never been called a twit before!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple