The Queen Victoria
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$129
$120
Periwinkle Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$168
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$279
Capri Motor Lodge(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$110
Avondale by the Sea(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$110
The Virginia Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$146
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$149
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
$116
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$158
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,106 results
All reviewsdoug and anna marieafternoon teacrown jewelbed and breakfastb bprince of walesstocked pantrymy husband and ibeach chairsturn down serviceother guestsowners and staffwhirlpool tubbottled watermain buildingthought of everythingeach morning
FilterAll languages
Minoa, NY
Reviewed June 10, 2006

We had a wonderful stay at the beautiful Queen Victoria Bed & Breakfast in Cape May. From the moment we arrived to when we had to leave, the owners and staff treated us as if we were family. Their genuine conversation and attention to detail made us feel welcome and relaxed. We had never stayed at a B&B before, and we were a little apprehensive, but Anna Marie & Doug put that to rest. Our room was called the Queen Victoria. The room is right out of a romance novel. The bathroom had a claw tub, deep enough to take a luxurious hot bath. I have recommended the Queen Victoria to our family and friends and cannot wait to return. We were celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary and it was perfect in every way. Thank you for the memories! See you next time.

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Montclair NJ
Reviewed June 2, 2006

We spent a lovely relaxing Memorial Day weekend at the Queen Victoria Bed and Breakfast in Cape May. Our room, The Lillie Langtry, was very comfortable and kept quite clean. Towels and sheets can be changed daily if you wish. Bed is turned down every evening, with traditional chocolates left for guests. Guest pantry is plentiful. Breakfasts were delicious. My favorite touch: each tea drinker receives his/her own teapot with a choice of wonderful teas. Doug, the husband half of the husband and wife owner/innkeeeper team, was very helpful with restaurant recommendations, local info and historical questions. We will gladly return to the Queen Victoria!

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 31, 2006

My family and I spent Memorial Day Weekend at The Queen Victoria Bed and Breakfast in Cape May New Jersey. I researched where to stay on-line and felt that the Queen V. would meet our needs and it surely did. From start to finish this was an excellent experience for us. We were four total, 20 and 17 year old daughters. We arrived in the late afternoon on Friday and were greeted very warmly. We were given a tour of the B & B, the ins and outs of what was available to us, including a scrumptious breakfast, unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cold drinks, beach needs and bikes. We were escorted to our spacious room, king size bed, pull-out sofa, small fridge and plenty of space for our 3 day stay. The Queen Victoria is in a prime location in Cape May, 1 1/2 blocks from the beach, yummy restaurants, shopping, horse and buggy rides. Minutes from the Cape May Light House, nature trails (for those nature enthusiasts like we are), great walking areas. The beaches are clean. My family and I relaxed in the comfort of the Queen Victoria, in the parlor area, porch and in our room, where plenty of reading material is available. The B and B is extremely clean (an important issue for us). We are looking forward to staying there again.

1  Thank miriamWynnewoodPA
Vermont
Reviewed May 28, 2006

Dear people searching for a nice Vitctorian Inn for your Cape May stay,

Your search has just ended, The Queen Victoria will have you singing a happy song! Doug and Anna Marie are two very special innkeepers. They are joyful, full of great advice on your stay in Cape May and they are so very helpful in every way imaginable (Doug taped my friend's car window which had fallen off it's track, he did not wish for us to worry over this, as we were having our afternoon tea!).

The Queen Victoria is kept immaculate. Doug and Anna Marie have overlooked no detail to make folks comfortable and happy. You can sit in one of the three Victorian parlors sipping Sherry or venture out on of their bicycles to Cape May Point. Breakfast out on the porch is lovely; breakfast is served buffet style but Doug and Anna Marie are always available for those coffee toppers and morning conversation! Beds are turned down at night, with a couple of chocolates on your pillow!

On my arrival, I went to the bathroom and was even delighted to see a flower floating in the toilet! I felt special and pampered the whole five days I spent at the Queen Victoria! After checkout, Doug and Anna Marie allow you to use all the facilities for the day, including afternoon tea, which me and my friend took full advantage of. Doug told me that just because I checked out I shouldn't be homeless!

Doug and Anna Marie just celebrated two years at the Queen Victoria this past Friday, three cheers to you Doug and Anna Marie! May you spend many, many more years at your wonderful Inn, making people smile :)

Rita

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 25, 2006

My wife and I have always enjoyed staying at the Queen Victoria B&B in Cape May for years now. WE have also tried many of the other B&B in Cape May, How Ever we always come back to the Queen Victoria as it is truely the VERY BEST that Cape May has to offer. The new owners are GREAT and make you feel right at home. My wife and I can not wait to come back to vist this one of a kind Bed & Breafast. To rate this B & B from 1 to 10, and 10 being the best we give the Queen Victoria in Cape May a 20.

2  Thank michaelreeves