$295
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$429
$404
Hotels.com
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$272
$239
Capri Motor Lodge(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$285
$275
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$309
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$479
Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$295
The Stockton Inns(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$305
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$257
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
$459
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastgreat locationritaporchcape
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Loved it here! The location was perfect! The room was very nice, we stayed in Captain Mey's room on the first floor. Cozy and comfortable. They do only serve continental breakfast, so if you are looking for the whole nine yards for breakfast, this place isn't for you. The service was fantastic, the inn keeper was extremely accomodating. The porch was extremely relaxing and great for people watching. Enjoyed the horse and carriages going by and the bicyclist. I can't say enough. We will definately return and I would recommend any one stay here.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Demooncheese
Reviewed July 1, 2009

We stayed at Captain Mey's for a total of 5 nights in Willem the Silent, Poet's room. It was clean and decorated very nicely with antiques throughout the bedroom and 1st floor dining rooms/entrance. The porch is very nice and you can relax on the rocking chairs after a day at the beach. The Inn keeper was not around very much which really didn't bother us at all. The only thing was this was our first experience at a bed and breakfast. After reading review on this web-site and a brouchure of the Inn we expected a "hot breakfast" or at least a variety. For 5 mornings we received bagels, muffins, coffee, water, and juice. We thought you got a breakfast like eggs or french toast. I wish they would have at least changed it up. For the price, I think the breakfast should have been a little better. On the positive side, the in is clean and nicely decorated. It has a GREAT location to the beach and shops. We even walked to Sunset Beach from hear! (It is about 2 miles though) There is a parking lot for your car on-site as well. Shop around if you want a hot breakfast, but other than that this place is pretty nice!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Arrived to be greeted by a child around the age of 12. Customary to be greeted by B&B owner who makes you feel @ home and gives you an overview of the Inn. Room rate for third floor is not appropriate and a visitor should not be charged the same rate as the first floor. Felt ripped off. Third floor room is a climb and the room is dark, dank, small, and not well kept. The eaves in this attic room prevents you from relaxing (no where to sit) and sleeping is difficult. There is one window off to the side (under an eave) and the other window houses an air conditioner that prevents light from entering that window.. The overall appearance of this B& B is not impressive (run down) and not exactly clean. Upon leaving, I felt my money was taken ($250.00 a night) and I received nothing in return. I should have slept in my car.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank murphed
Reviewed May 27, 2008

My wife and family just spend a wonderful night at Captain Mey's B&B in Cape May, NJ. The owner couldn't have been more warm and welcoming! She had her two sons carry all our stuff up to our room on the second floor. Our room was decent sized considering it was my me, my wife, and our three children. The room was clean and Victorian in style and the bathroom was fine and clean. Soap, shampoo and conditioner were all in a dispenser unit in the shower and plenty of towels for all of us were provided. At breakfast, as we keep kosher, we were treated to Hard Boiled eggs, orange juice, and coffee. I have been in other B&B's where the owners made us feel as if we were asking way too much to alter their menus. Not here! The owner, again, was absolutely accommodating and helped us feel welcome. The location was literally two blocks from the shopping area and two blocks from the beach. The parking was right off the street and easy to get into. The house has a great porch for relaxing, reading, or people-watching. Really a great place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2008

The Innkeeper was kind and generous. The Bed &Breakfast was clean, neat, and orderly. The beds and the breakfast were great. My understanding was the Innkeeper also has a full time job. I give the family a lot of credit. Everyone I met was very welcoming. In today's economy...almost everyone I know has two job'sand this family has a Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)