“For dolphin lovers, and others too...”

Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center
New York City, New York
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“For dolphin lovers, and others too...”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our family of four has a dolphin lover...she was a teenager when we went and she was stunned!
We took a two and half hour ride with pizza.... Price not bad, for nice ride...nice guide thrugh the speaker too.
We saw plenty of dolphins.... They even followed our boat.
They say;we don't guarantee we will see them....but we saw many anyway.
It was end of May.
Very much worth the price and time!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bosniangirl87

Harleysville, Pennsylvania
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Very Nice Ride”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Large boat that can handle large groups. A ride today had a very good tour guide for a two hour tour. Located just inside the northern border of Cape May at the end of the Garden State Parkway.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank BusdriverPhil
Cape May Beach
160 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 203 helpful votes
“They do a nice job”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

They know where to find dolphins, so we almost always see some. The boat ride itself is also fun.The staff is generally very friendly and helpful.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank DonCapeMayBeach
Franklinville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cape May Whale Watch”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Its fun for the little ones, we went every summer when my kids were little..
Always saw Dolphins, but never a whale, but they tell you its not a guarantee you will see one.
But still a fun boat ride.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lisa G
Glenside, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“October 14, 2013, 1:00 P. M.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We (2 adults) went Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM. I cracked up at some of the Bad Reviews on here -- they were quite comical. Many reflected how over-stimulated we are, as a society. I mean, what did you honestly expect? It's a boat ride. Anything more than that is Icing on the cake. We didn't see any dolphins or whales ... maybe they were all at a convention somewhere -- what the he11 could be done about it? They generously did all they could do, which was another FREE trip with no expiration date! Maybe some of the bad reviews are from a while back. If so, I think they are improving (if they were that bad to begin with) & trying their hardest to be professional & accommodating. They are not Mind Readers. They can't anticipate everything & they can control even less. If you have a question about seating, a Special Need, etc. (as I did both), JUST ASK THEM. No one's been accused more than I of being a high-maintenance "princess," but I had a very nice time. TRACIE was our "go to" person. She just bent over backwards. We hit a stretch of bad weather & needed to reschedule at least three times. Tracie was very patient & helpful & even answered e-mails at ungodly hours of the morning & night; & she phoned to keep us updated every day about the weather. The tour guide showed us many historical sites & talked about them in depth. He answered every question I asked. Re: gift shop - I didn't go in myself, but hubby went to find Sun Block as we had forgotten it. I was pleasantly shocked when he came back with a decent sized tube for only five bucks (don't raise that price now, you guys). Another thing I appreciated was, when the kids misbehaved or disobeyed rules (which had JUST been announced), the Staff was "all over them like white on rice." Speaking of children/teens being BORED, please refer to my statement above on our over-stimulated society. Aside from that, what part of Teenager or Child CONFUSES YOU ?? (Also, for those who squawked about paying for someone who's supposed to be free. We have made it a habit that, if a discount or free admission to an event is contingent on age, WE BRING "PROOF OF AGE." It keeps us all honest & dissipates tension for everyone.) We were pleased to Tip the staff as we disembarked. Hubby went back to office to give Tracie something, which she graciously refused. These are good people. So, fellow reviewers, "Get a grip!" Do YOU really perform at your top edge every single day at your job??

Visited October 2013