“Don't forget the sunscreen!”

Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We had a great time on the 3 hour tour. We did see a lot of dolphins, but no whales...which is ok with me.

1  Thank smphillips8

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Nice boat ride didn't feel like we were part of a research team like the site claims. We didn't see any whales. They just go to the spot where whales are sometimes seen. All in all it was an expensive dolphin tour.

1  Thank JenKaz2225
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I was putting together my scrapbook from the summer and found some photos of our dolphin trip. My husband and I went on the morning trip in September. it was a little chilly, however, although this was a dolphin tour our captain said there were whales in the area and we were going to look for them. At first I was disappointed because I thought it was along shot and we wouldn't see anything. But WE DID. and it was AWESOME!! The naturalist said it was a humpback whale. It didn't jump out of the water or anything but I've nver seen a whale before so I was excited. The boat was clean, bathrooms were standard, but the crew was nice and helpful and the young naturalist was very knowledgeable and kind.

2  Thank travelbuff1981
Reviewed November 1, 2010

My husband and I spent $80 to go watch dolphins on the last 10 minutes of the trip. Their idea of whale watching is "you find them, this is a group effort". We didnt see anything- and their "we guarantee" is only if you dont see anything. Save your money and spend $10 to go to your local aquarium. It will be money better spent.

2  Thank niki245
Reviewed August 2, 2009

Easy parking. No problems with tickets. Boarded and departed on time. Clean boat overall--bathroom was a little iffy. Not too much of a continental breakfast that was advertised but we brought our own food and drinks. Good, interesting travel guide.

1  Thank Lahood256