I was really disappointed with this hotel. My main issues were:
1. The Inn Owners seemed very confused, and the man had a difficult time understanding me on the phone. I spent my first 5 minutes after arriving trying to explain to him that I needed to check in -- he didn't understand and kept asking me if I needed directions and explaining to me that they were a B&B.
2. The hotel did not offer internet services. I was very frustrated by that because we paid over $200 for one night. I think that for that amount, internet should be available.
3. The picture on the television in the room was very fuzzy, and the set was pretty old.
4. The bed was large, but hard and uncomfortable.
5. The interior was very dark and drab.. it was just like an elderly grandmother's home (and smelled just like it too)! Some people might like that, but we did not. Looking into the other B&B's on the street, it was clear we could have made a better choice.
6. No parking available near the B&B, we had to park way up the street.
One good thing I can say is that the room was large and cheerful -- but worth what we payed to stay there? No way!