“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Lucky Bones

Lucky Bones
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Had to wait almost 25 minutes last night at 7:45 pm - you know the food must be good and we were not disappointed. Hubby ordered the sea bass special with rice and ordered strawberry sorbet for dessert. I ordered the fish and chips and the fries tasted home made, the fish was fresh and I ordered chocolate chip cookies ice cream sandwich. The food was excellent and we will return. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed April 24, 2014

The fact that it is always crowded off season tells the story.Great service at all levels and consistently great tasteful food. This place just gets it! A favorite now for many years in my off season visits. Friendly staff, great soups, brick oven thin crust pizza, sandwiches and entrees.
Highly recommended. Expect it to be crowded. I always go early.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My margarita pizza was excellent with the clumps of cheese on it and our family ordered a delectable artichoke and spinach dip and we ate every last bite! For dessert we had the classic New York cheesecake with raspberry sauce on top of it, and in winter time only,when the waiter/waitress brings your check they have complimentary hot chocolates that cured our cold!

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch and the food was very good! We ordered the spinach dip and it was so yummy! :) we also ordered pizza and it's true what the rest of the reviews have said, it's also really good! We would definitely come back!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place with great food. Pizza and burgers are great as well as their full dinners. The Cubana pork chops are amazing. They also have a large gluten free menu.