“Casual relaxed place”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
nj
“Casual relaxed place”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very crowded, waited over an hour and restaurant ran out of the Special which was why we went there, very disappointing.

Visited October 2012

Chester, Maryland
“Great burgers”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were in Cape May for a mid week getaway and was craving a burger. I did a quick search for best burgers in town and found this place. Great service and the food did not disappoint though I could only eat half of my burger as 1/2 lb was a bit big for one. Would definitely eat here again.

Denville, New Jersey, United States
“Consistantly Excellent!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We've made a habit of visiting Lucky Bones whenever we're "down the shore". This trip, we went 4 times! In 3 days! The food is the freshest, most well-prepared and served by folks who welcome you into their "home"! I bought their brand-new cookbook (beautiful!) to try to recreate some of their magic back home. I wish I could have brought the people back, too!

Palm Coast, Florida
“Just OK”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I ordered a filet tips sandwich, and requested it to be medium rare and the fries to be crispy. The first thing I noticed was that the fries were lukewarm and not very crispy. The roll that the sandwich was on was impossible to pick up without the contents falling out- it was a round hamburger type roll rather than a steak roll, which would have been much better. The filet tips were a little too well done. The pickle was soggy and the cole slaw was mediocre. My husband ordered a muffaletta (not sure of spelling) sandwich, which he thoroughly enjoyed. His sandwich came with corn chips, so he asked if he could substitute fries, but was told that he would have to pay the full side price, so he declined and had the chips, which were good. The pickle on his plate was also soggy. The menu prices of the dinners were a little on the high side, even the dinner specials. Probably would not go back, especially given the number of other choices in this area.

Visited October 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Best Mussels in South Jersey!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We have a home in South Jersey and our favorite place for mussels anywhere is Lucky Bones!
There menu is very extensive for many more delicious items than mussels...we tend to go there for lunch as we are in area to pickup fresh fish at the Lobster House, which is across the road,
and has excellent fresh fish...we don't go for dinner as it gets crowded during the summer and you cannot make reservations...it has a wonderful bar and, all and all, a fun place with delicious food as well. My favorite is the mussels with gorgonzola cheese and my husband loves the scallops and bacon and beet salad is also delicious. Hope you all enjoy!!!