“Best Mussels in South Jersey!”
Review of Lucky Bones

Lucky Bones
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Cape May
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We have a home in South Jersey and our favorite place for mussels anywhere is Lucky Bones!
There menu is very extensive for many more delicious items than mussels...we tend to go there for lunch as we are in area to pickup fresh fish at the Lobster House, which is across the road,
and has excellent fresh fish...we don't go for dinner as it gets crowded during the summer and you cannot make reservations...it has a wonderful bar and, all and all, a fun place with delicious food as well. My favorite is the mussels with gorgonzola cheese and my husband loves the scallops and bacon and beet salad is also delicious. Hope you all enjoy!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Lucky Bones is a must stop each year when we vacation in Wildwood or Cape May. The brick oven pizza is tremendous, every ingredient is fresh and tasty. The burgers are huge and as flavorful as any you will ever taste!!

Do yourself a favor......stop driving by Lucky Bones on your next trip to Cape May and enjoy a great meal!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I decided to give Lucky Bones try after hearing so much about it. We were actually told to try it by a Cape May firefighter that I was talking to. I was not dissapointed the Steak was great and I got it topped with crab meat which made it even better. My wife got a salad with a crab cake she said it was really good. We also got the cheese cake and it was awsome.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We've passed Lucky Bones so many times coming in and out of Cape May on vacation. We decided to give it a try this time b/c our usual favorite is not kid friendly and it was our first family vacation with the two little guys (3 yr old and 1 yr old). The staff was so friendly and fast. The food was excellent. We got the flat bread pizza and fries, and it was awesome.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The best on the Island and their food was also very good. Another popular place so arrive early. Gets noisy when crowded and alittle tight seating