“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Good People”

Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Street
Description: There’s no savory delight quite like the culinary combination of seafood and steak. Why not treat yourself to the best of both at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant? We offer an astounding experience made memorable by our talented chefs and fast, friendly wait staff. So make today the day you dine at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant. We have the freshest local seafood and best Angus beef around. And if that’s not enough, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails or the choicest wine at our inviting new bar! We even offer free parking on our lot. What’s not to like? Visit us today!
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Oyster Bay's been a favorite for over twenty years, and it's still same-family owned and operated. The waitstaff returns year after year and the food is just as consistent. You can count on a friendly greeting from Gerry at the front door, and husband Chris continually puts out great food from the kitchen. My favorite app is the unique Lobster & Crab Crostini, and the list goes on and on. The bar is newly expanded and the pub area is chic & inviting. Right in the center of town, visitors don't have far to go, and there's plenty of complimentary parking. If I'm in Cape May for six weeks a summer, I'll be at Oyster Bay just as many times.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Brought my mother to Cape May for Mother's Day. Took her to Oyster Bay. The shrimp cocktail was delicious. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection. Everyone at the table had something different for dessert and it was all so yummy. Nice large bar area. The staff was very friendly and very attentive. A little on the pricey side during the summer but well worth the cost. They have onsite parking and there is additional parking around the corner.My husband and I eat there every time we go to Cape May. We have never been disappointed. Looking forward to the next visit. Reservations are strongly recommended.

2  Thank Dorothy G
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

During our stay in Cape May my husband and I went there for dinner. From the start of our drinks appetizers and main course and service I rate it from. 1-5 a 5 bring the best I can not wait to go back on our next trip with all the Restaurants we have eaten in and that is a lot this out does them all

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the best restaurant in Cape May!!! 5 Star all the way. There were four of us celebrating my birthday. Three of us had the special which was salmon topped with lump crab and it was superb. The best salmon I ever had we all enjoyed it very much. The apps were great as well the best clams casino ever. The service was great and the price fair. Only one thing I would like to see changed is make the drinks stronger they were a little weak.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely evening my girlfriends and I had at Oyster Bay! We started off with a bottle of champagne. I had the New England Clam bake of scallops, lobster tail, & clams which was an abundant portion. The coconut shrimp dish was divine as well the seafood pasta. We shared a dessert of cheesecake covered in bananas foster. DELIGHTFUL! The service was superb. You get what you pay for and this was worth every penny. Beautiful bar too! Highly recommend you visit this lovely restaurant!