“My birthday treat”

Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Street
Description: There’s no savory delight quite like the culinary combination of seafood and steak. Why not treat yourself to the best of both at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant? We offer an astounding experience made memorable by our talented chefs and fast, friendly wait staff. So make today the day you dine at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant. We have the freshest local seafood and best Angus beef around. And if that’s not enough, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails or the choicest wine at our inviting new bar! We even offer free parking on our lot. What’s not to like? Visit us today!
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My family took me here for my birthday and I had an awesome time. The drinks and food were wonderful and the service was perfect - friendly, attentive, and perfect timing. When anyone wanted anything they just showed up with it. I would highly recommend this place for a great dinner with family or friends. I hope the management treats the staff well, they are gems!

1  Thank R T

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Love this place. They have done some real sprucing up inside and out. The Chef is a genius. Love Love Love the Fried tomatoes with Crabmeat on top. Everything is mouthwatering delicious.

1  Thank susanne t
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband had the NY Strip steak and I had the oysters on the half shell and the salmon as the main course.

The food was average. Nothing to scream about. Prices were average. Service was good.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Even the bar menu at Oyster Bay is on point. The prices are comparable with the Lobster House but the environment is so much better! The food is always always so good and the service is excelente! Always will come back for more, great for dinner or just drinks! Highly recommend!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Great experience and awesome meals. Our new go to place in Cape May. Our party had both steak and seafood and from salads through desserts everything was top notch.