“another great meal”

Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Street
Description: There’s no savory delight quite like the culinary combination of seafood and steak. Why not treat yourself to the best of both at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant? We offer an astounding experience made memorable by our talented chefs and fast, friendly wait staff. So make today the day you dine at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant. We have the freshest local seafood and best Angus beef around. And if that’s not enough, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails or the choicest wine at our inviting new bar! We even offer free parking on our lot. What’s not to like? Visit us today!
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I eat here every year when we visit Cape May. Once again we were not disappointed. We both had the evening special of herb encrusted salmon. It was prepared perfectly. Prices are moderate to a little higher. Salads not included with meal, just some very tasty garlic bread. Strollers are not permitted in dining rooms. You can park them out side. Children are welcome. I did not notice a childrens menu, however I did not look. Easy walk thru town, near bus station.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great new bar area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Oyster Bay is one of our favorite 'go-to' places in Cape May. The new bar area is absolutely beautiful and there is plenty of space to move around. They have a new bar menu now and more beers on tap, which is a winning combination. Staff is very thorough and friendly and the food never disappoints. Try the steak diane, you'll be happy you did.

• Visited July 2013
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“This hands down my favorite south shore spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have never had a bad meal in 20 years here or their 1st restaurant in Congress hall. The verity is good and the choices excellent. appetizers are great to pass and share. It is hard to decide what to have because it is all great. and hold your seat for dessert. I had Rice pudding topped with Cream bruele in a pie like shape that I wish I asked for a piece to go. I was up all night thinking of how I could get another piece.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States
“Delicious seafood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing! We are a family of 5 with 3 smaller kids & it wasn't exactly a family friendly place! People & the staff seemed annoyed at our kids making noise. The place is expensive but the fresh seafood was worth it! I highly recommend getting the crab crostini appetizer! They also have a great martini menu!

• Visited September 2013
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic as Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We look forward, when we come to Cape May, to go to our Favorite places to eat. I do have to say, if is very nice to walk in a year later & the hostess remembers you as if you were a local!
The food is fantastic! They make the BEST CLAIMS CASINO, I think ever! The filet & crab meat dinner is to die for! Thanks so much for NEVER changing your wonderful dinners.

1 Thank ny2pa