“Very good restaurant”

Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Street
Description: There’s no savory delight quite like the culinary combination of seafood and steak. Why not treat yourself to the best of both at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant? We offer an astounding experience made memorable by our talented chefs and fast, friendly wait staff. So make today the day you dine at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant. We have the freshest local seafood and best Angus beef around. And if that’s not enough, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails or the choicest wine at our inviting new bar! We even offer free parking on our lot. What’s not to like? Visit us today!
New Paltz, NY
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The location of this restaurant put me off (across the street from ACME, on the main commercial street, 'way off the beach) - but once I entered the restaurant, I was impressed. Very friendly reception and excellent service. The food was delicious! I had shrimp and scallops in a pink sauce over pasta, with crab sprinkled over the top. Everything - even the crab - was fresh. Salad was large and fresh. My companions also had seafood, and enjoyed theirs as much as I did. I will go again. We ate in the main dining room and could hear the bar around the corner: it seemed to be a lively scene.

virginia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food was absolutely wonderful and the service was exceptional. The New England Clam bake is to die for. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. This will be our first stop on our next trip to Cape May

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ladyluck54
“Great Place to share a meal”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nice casual restaurant. We ate at the bar. Good service and food. We would go there again when in Cape May.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank dotNewark
Punta Gorda, Florida
“NEW FANTASTIC BAR AND MENU”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a surprise at Oyster Bay. They have a new bar and bar menu. Love it. The bar menu is great and well priced.

1 Thank piercekc
South River
“average place”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Tried it for the first time and was not overly impressed! The oyster PoBoy tasted like it came out of a box, it was on a sandwich roll not a hoagie roll and had coleslaw on it! They ran out of oysters on the half shell on a thursday night! I had a cajun seafood pasta, clams were tiny! The menu was limited and I can say I wasn't impressed enough to go back!