“Wow great place. Never disappointed.”

Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 138 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Street
Description: There’s no savory delight quite like the culinary combination of seafood and steak. Why not treat yourself to the best of both at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant? We offer an astounding experience made memorable by our talented chefs and fast, friendly wait staff. So make today the day you dine at Oyster Bay Steak & Seafood Restaurant. We have the freshest local seafood and best Angus beef around. And if that’s not enough, you can enjoy your favorite cocktails or the choicest wine at our inviting new bar! We even offer free parking on our lot. What’s not to like? Visit us today!
“Wow great place. Never disappointed.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Chicken soup with wild mushrooms was great. We had Roast Duck Breast was cooked just the way I ordered it. The Broiled Grouper was prepared just rite. We come here every time we visit Cape May.

1 Thank Vlastaras

Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have been coming here, every time we visit Cape May. Great for families & couples the atmosphere is wonderful. The hostess has been there for as long as I could remember and she remembers her customers. Food is fantastic along with the service. ENJOY!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank ny2pa
Wildwood
“Very good”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great food, Great ambiance, great service, great quality, Good drinks, high price. A place I recommend. May not be for kids.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank dandem
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“At least 20 plus years following this Chef!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Well I had the swordfish, with asparagus, Jumbo (huge) Lump crab and Hollandaise and that is it. I just can't eat too much to late and since my wife was in traffic all the way down I had to be careful because it was late. I did have a salad and his bread which is my big problem because he makes it that you just can not have a piece you eat a loaf. my wife had his soup (divine) and desert (my spoonful) fabulous. I am going back for a earlier time next year and try many of his other creations. If you drive to AC or below for more that a day. Eat here it is worth the trip.

Visited September 2012
Northern NJ
“Disappointing on a return visit”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I stay in Cape May for a few days nearly every September. We've usually eaten dinner at the Oyster Bay on each visit. Unfortunately, this time was the last.
We both ordered the New England Clambake which included a 1-1/4lb lobster. The tail portion was like rubber and the waiter brought me another. This was just as bad. By the time the waiter came back, I had chewed and spit out half the lobster and left the remaining 1/2 tail in tack. I explained that if the manager could chew and swallow the untouched tail in one minute, I'd pay for the entire dinner. He returned with the check stating that the chef "touched it" and said it was soft. I said, "rubber is soft to the touch, but can you chew it?" I was charged for half my portion because I ate half! My wife ate it but said she'd never order that again. Also the clams and shrimp were dried out.

• Visited September 2012