We have stayed several times at The Mason Cottage. After trying several other B&B's, we feel the most comfortable here. The rooms are clean, the food is delicious and the Innkeeper Patti is the best! She is always so welcoming and friendly. The location is great because you can park your car and walk to the beach and Washington Square Mall. At the end of the day you can enjoy tea and a fresh baked snack in a rocker on the front porch. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mason Cottage is a lovely country Victorian B&B located in the heart of historic Cape May. The inn is just one block from the beach and two blocks from many fine shops and restaurants. Built in 1871, the Mason Cottage is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. There are nine lovely antique appointed rooms/suites to choose from, each with a private bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Mason Cottage Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Cottage Hotel Cape May
- The Mason Cottage Bed And Breakfast Inn