“Smoothie heaven”

Bliss Homemade Organic Ice Cream
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We found Bliss last year right around teh corner from our house. The smoothies are fresh and cold- perfect for a hot summer day. We've tried so many - mango, tropical paradise, berry blast and the newest favorite is mocha java. It is now our last stop before leaving Cape May. Try them- you won'y be disappointed.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Berry smoothies hit the spot on a hot day! Will have to go back and try the ice cream. Seating available outside.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I love ice cream. But this was a different dessert. I wasn't prepared for the texture, not firm, a little watery, icy. Not sweet, more like the flavor it is named. I did appreciate the organic part and the flavors were cool. I am glad I tried it but I wish it was more like a firm scoop of ice cream. The portion bought was very expensive for the size.

1  Thank Kat1500
Reviewed May 11, 2014

we both eat organic and we go to cape may at least twice a year. bliss was great, the coffee and the desserts were all really good. we go to bliss and bella vida every visit for the organic foods!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Delicious organic ice cream. Pushed the envelope & had some Maple Brown Sugar & Bacon ice cream and it was a WOW! Nice staff, too. Ready with suggestions on where to have dinner & favorite sights.