“Amazing EVOO and wonderful staff! - A Must-go for all food lovers”

Cape May Olive Oil Company
Ranked #3 of 32 Shopping in Cape May
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Purveyor of fine oils, vinegars and accompaniments.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 30, 2017

This is my 4th time visiting Cape May and I cannot believe I have not been to Cape May Olive Oil Company until now!

Take a few steps down to this cute little olive oil shop, you will find a large selection of EVOO. They have such a diverse flavor for olive oil, from blood orange, chipotle, to porcini mushroom. The best thing about this place is that you can sample any of those flavor. The staff will give you pairing suggestions and give you a little cube of bread for you to dip in. Find Ken or Adele for pairing suggestions to enjoy their wonderful description of the shop/olive oil. (Thanks, Ken, visit Hong Kong soon!)

As a truffle lover, I was so happy that I found one of their flavors—White Truffle ($20) that I bought home for my family. The olive oil taste amazing and I still cannot get over the taste that lingers in my mouth after I tried it in the shop.

Other than olive oil, they also sell a wide selection of balsamic vinegar, pesto sauce, sea salt, mustard and more. Don't miss it while you are in Cape May, it is located in the Carpenters Lane, one of the ends of the Washington St Mall.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"cape"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This place was a wonderful little find on our recent trip to Cape May. We had such a great time sampling all of the delicious oils and balsamics. I didn't know there were so many! Then the woman running the shop did pairings and put out mustard and dip to sample. Everything was delicious! I would never have thought to drizzle blueberry balsamic on pound cake!

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We love the Cape May Olive Oil Company and always stop in when we're in town. They have a large variety of oils, vinegars, salts, sugars, dips, etc and all are available to for sample. The breads, etc for samples are all fresh and kept very sanitary. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Great olive oil store there were so many choices and samples for each, along with their assorted vinegars what a great way for you to taste what they have and know you like it I bought a garlic olive oil along with a sun dried tomato & basil dip I sampled it there is was delicious, they do sell their dips 4 for 10 should have bough 4. The worker their even offered if you wanted something special made they would what great customer service and a very quaint store, this will be a regular stop for while in Cape May.