“A little bit of heaven!!!”

Cape May City Beaches
Ranked #2 of 62 things to do in Cape May
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Cape May beaches are absolutely beautiful. Bring your family and enjoy. They always refurbish the beaches annually. You can bring your own chairs and umbrellas, or go to Dellas on the Washington Street Mall and buy them. In any case, just enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,814)

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Yeah, you have to pay to get on this beach, but it is soooo worth it. Nice sand, groomed nightly. Clean - no cigarette buts or beer cans. People are genuinely respectful here and you can trust your kids to be ten feet from you. Not overcrowded, even in the busy months. Nice flat area gradually descending into the ocean. Best of the Jersey Shore for us!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

No one was on the beach this time of year. The sand was pretty and the water was quite rough but it was quite lovely!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The beach looked nice and it is separated by dunes. It isn't dog friendly in October, but will be start on November 1. I didn't have a chance to experience the beach because I had my dog with me. What I really love about the beach area is that the sidewalk along the beach is very wide, allowing me to walk my little dog safely, away from traffic. Across the street from the beach, beautiful homes, rental, lined the street. I walked through the neighborhoods and really enjoy looking at the homes. neighborhood and many of the homes are so beautiful. I record

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We love Cape May. Beaches are great, peolple are friendly. Very family oriented. And we love seeing the dolphins.