“Best in Cape May”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Best in Cape May”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Best restaurant in all of Cape May. Children will love it, and so will adults. There are great burrito/taco options with some of the best chips and guac ever. And the rio bowl is to die for.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancy S

Landisville
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were given a gift certificate so we had to try this place. First we had to find it, It is on the main road leaving the beach, near Wawa.
The food is made to order and you can watch him prepare the food. You may think 9.99 is a lot for a burrito, but WHAT a burrito, well worth the money and possibly a short wait until it is prepared.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Diane M
Lewes, Delaware
“Good Food, Bad Air Conditioning”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My daughter and granddaughter thought that Big Wave Burrito would meet their vegan needs so we tried it for lunch. It met their needs very nicely. They each got an humongous vegan burrito ($8-$9) and were quite satisfied. I ordered a trio of hard shell beef tacos ($8.95) and they were perhaps the best I ever ate, big and well stuffed with tasty ingredients. (As I recall, I think they said the beef was beef steak). My light-eating wife had a fruit smoothie ($6 and some change) which she said was very tasty.

As the name might suggest, the decor is surfing-centric, and there is a big screen playing surfing videos, so clearly the target audience is young adults. The furnishings are bare bones. The music was a bit loud and annoying, but then I am not a young adult.

We visited on a very hot day and the interior of the restaurant was uncomfortably warm. There appeared to be an A/C wall unit, but it didn't seem to be accomplishing anything. There were ceiling fans to keep the air moving.

All things considered, I'd eat there again when I wanted tacos or burritos, but I'd wait for cooler weather.

The restaurant is counter service. They take phone orders, and I'm not sure, they might deliver to a limited area. There is limited parking outside.

• Visited July 2013