“Not so good”

Blue Moon
Ranked #104 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I got into Cape May late and wasn't familiar with the town but I was hungry. I searched menus and thought I would order a pizza from Blue Moon. I must say I am picky about my pizza--I love Macks in Widwood and also Sam's in Wildwood. The pizza was delivered quickly but I did not like it at all. Maybe I was his last stop--the cheese was hard on the top (not melted and gooey) and I took one bite and put the entire pizza in the trash. I did not like the pizza.

There are newer reviews for Blue Moon

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Cape May just before the busy season so it was very hard to find a place to eat after 9 p.m. We stumbled upon Blue Moon and ordered a slice of pizza ( looked like it had been sitting a long while but was pretty good warmed up) and a steak and cheese sandwich which was delicious. Our bellies were full and we were happy!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had tomato and basil pizza which must have been made with olive oil as it was so very tasty. Crust was light. House salad was surprisingly made with mesculin greens along with olives and tomatoes. Wonderful find!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great staff, Great Pizza. The cheese steak pizza is a must. Love it!! Fresh ingredients and the owner wife had home-made baklava as well that was fantastic. Definitely a great place to pop in for a late-night snack.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We got our dinner here while in Cape May for the long weekend. 2 pizzas for $18 was definately a great deal, and gave us plenty of leftovers. We would recommend.