“Owner preoccupied, pizza cold, not what I ordered.”
Review of Blue Moon

Blue Moon
Ranked #103 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I just visited Blue Moon Pizza for a takeout pizza. I waited 35 minutes for a pizza that was to take 15 minutes. The owner and one other worker were completely preoccupied with other things and finally recognized that I was still waiting. The place was not busy as I was the only customer there at the time. The pizza must have been sitting above the stove for some time because it was close to cold. Also, I ordered a Margherita pizza and he decided to tell me as I'm paying that he was out of fresh basil and substituted with dry basil. If the pizza was fresh, hot, and what I ordered it might have been better. This owner needs to pay more attention to his customers and less time puttering behind the counter.

2  Thank Linda_Ray2001