“Really enjoyable and a great price”
Review of The Y.B.

The Y.B.
Reserve with OpenTable
The Y.B. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 137 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on the Beachfront Between Perry and Jackson Street
“Really enjoyable and a great price”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant is very enjoyable and the prices are pretty amazing. We always have gotten a good meal here and the cooking is creative if not spectacular. It is at its best for breakfast and lunch, though they may need to shake up the dinner menu a little.

• Visited April 2014

Pennsylvania
“Once again, YB is best at breakfast.”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have reviewed YB's before, but I had to come back and say that a year or two later, the breakfast there is JUST as good if not BETTER than when I was there one or two years ago. The flatbread breakfast is something I literally dream about when I'm not in Cape May. We got to meet the chef on our last visit, and he truly cares about his craft. If you come to Cape May and don't go here you are missing out!!

Roswell, Georgia
“Enjoyed our dinner”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I both enjoyed our dinners. I had the salmon which was great, saw the review about the couscous but mine was wonderful, had lots of flavor. My husband had the chicken and while it did not "knock his socks off" he enjoyed it. Small, intimate space which we enjoy when dining.

Arlington, Virginia
“Lower your expectation”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Given the location and the price, it’s a good place to eat. But don’t expect extraordinary food or service. My crab cakes were dry and stuffy (with just small amount of crabmeat) and the accompanying couscous was plain and boring. The “must-try” duck-fat fries were fresh and decent, but nothing special. The worst is the service, we did not get any refill of water or ice-tea during the whole meal… the waiter was too busy entertaining the big party at the next table.

2 Thank Joanna C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Menu not overly large but the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The service was excellent as well. Pricing was good with a unique menu.