“Awful food”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Rutherford, New Jersey, United States
“Awful food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had our first lunch in Cape May at Jackson Mountain and we were very disappointed with the food. My wife ordered a grilled shrimp salad and they gave here shrimp with bbq sauce. The portions were rather small.

Visited May 2013

Red Bank, New Jersey
“Perfect lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Had lunch on Memorial Day. Started with a Pabst blue ribbon beer for $2.50, how could you go wrong? Other beverage iced tea, with free refills. Two sandwiches, corned beef, and tuna fish, both very tasty. We sat outside which made for super people watching. Enjoy!

1 Thank ladyj083
Merrick, New York
“Good food and service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were going out for dinner, so we had the French onion soup for lunch. It was so delicious. The service was good. I would return for lunch in the future

Visited May 2013
“Great Casual Dining”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for the $5 burger special but upon realization that they didn't come with fries we ended up ordering the bacon cheeseburger and a blue cheese burger. Both were amazing!!! The meat was very juicy. Our server was just a huge plus. Very nice young man who we even ended up striking a conversation with about his educational future at stockton. Nice to see the establishment hires quality servers. They can really make or break your dining experience. All in all it was a home run!!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Very Good Wings!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a casual place with a bar in the middle of the Washington St shopping area of Cape May. It was a cold spring day and I wanted lunch...I got the regular Buffalo Wings (with bones.) They were very good. Crispy on the outside and steaming hot and juicy on the inside. The wings themselves were quite meaty and there were 10 of them. The best part was they brought out ample blue cheese dressing and celery sticks and extra hot sauce. I like to mix the hot sauce right into the dressing. I posted a picture so you can see what they look like. Service was prompt, friendly and no frills, just what I like for a quick casual lunch. Other diner's sandwiches looked more than ample and many needed boxes to take home what they could not eat.