“Best Coffee and breakfast treats in Cape May year after year.”
Review of Coffee Tyme

Coffee Tyme
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cape May
Description: #1 Coffee Shop on TripAdvisor Cape May. Voted Best Coffee of Cape May in 2015 and 2016 by Cape May Magazine. We offer fresh baked goods and locally roasted coffee! Don't forget to ask about our gluten-free options!
Wyckoff
“Best Coffee and breakfast treats in Cape May year after year.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Coffee Thyme continues to be my favorite coffee venue in Cape May. Along with the staple daily regular brewed flavors like hazelnut, dark roast, and a flavorful decaf, there is a rotation of special flavors like bananas foster, chunky monkey, Snickerdoodle, and Jamaican Me Crazy. The specials are listed on the monthly calendar posted on their Facebook page. There’s always something for everyone. There are lots of other drinks too, such as iced teas and coffee, espresso, and cappuccino. The fresh baked goods are always a treat –muffin flavors like bran raisin, banana nut, cranberry with something or other, along with their killer sticky and cinnamon buns, cookies, etc. If the treats don’t distract you there is always an egg sandwich.

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Frozen Ice Coffee”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The best frozen Ice Coffee everrrrrrrr. I had to get at least one if not two of them each HOT day we were there. It became a yummy addiction. It is a MUST

Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
“A gem”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I discovered this gem while walking on the boardwalk early one morning. What a find! The staff are super friendly and helpful. The coffee was excellent! Their baked goodies looked fabulous (I couldn't try due to food allergies). This little shop became my daily fix for coffee and well worth the 20 min walk for me to get there. A must if staying or passing through Cape May.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank darthmom2
Baltimore, Maryland
“Truly a hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

For the past few years, my family and I have vacationed in Cape May. Being a coffee snob (I worked at Starbucks and am a 20-something...) I really enjoy trying myriad lattes and chais, and iced coffees, etc. I can not explain to you the sense of pride I have over Coffee Tyme. Every year, when I take a new friend/boyfriend/relative to Coffee Tyme I get ridiculously pumped to see the reaction on their faces when the take the first sip. The service is phenomenal, the coffee and other drinks are impeccable, and the whole beach-but-still-hip-coffee-joint interplay is awesome. Baked goods rock, and all of my friends and I love the bfast sandwiches. Going to CM, NJ this Saturday and couldn't be happier to grab my morning cup o' Joe at Coffee Tyme.

New York
“I found my latte!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Awesome lattes and coffee and my son tells me that his bacon, egg and cheese sandwich was the best he ever had! Pastries are delicious as well. Staff is super friendly. On a weekend morning I did encounter a little wait, but weekdays were not so bad. I don't know how I'm going to go back to my Starbucks after Coffee Tyme! If you are a coffee addict like me, this is the place to be!

1 Thank rubiaza