“good pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
“good pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Got a margerita pizza and it was great!! We can be picky but we were very very happy!! I will definitely order from this restaurant the next time we are in Cape May.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank atl157

East Norriton, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza and Stromboli”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Good quality pizza. We ordered a steak Stromboli and got chicken steak ( not what we ordered) but it was tasty also. Cash only so make sure you have some, had to go an ATM and pay a surcharge which was a bit inconvenient but overall it was good. Not great but good, maybe very good.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Harry M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

One late afternoon in August, I was with friends from out of town searching for a compromise on a late lunch. We opted for a well done Bianca. I had been here a few times before--just for pizza-- and it's never disappointed. As we waited for our order, someone else ordered some mozzarella sticks. The chef threw sticks straight from the batter into the fryer.

As we watched the non-ersatz, non-Sysco mozzarella sticks bubble and get fished out, I knew we had come to the right place. We ordered some while we waited and they were terrific. The Bianca was great too.

• Visited August 2013
“Great pizza even better service!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I had just arrived at our rental and were starving. We both wanted something simple and quick, so after reading the reviews we decided to place an order for delivery. The delivery driver was so polite and friendly and the food was great! We had the bianca pie which was delicious. The pizza arrived hot and wasnt greasy. We also had an order of crab fries, everything was delicious.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Just okay...”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Was excited to try Jake's based on good reviews. My husband and I are from the Philadelphia area and are fortunate enough to have access to some of the best pizza places on the East Coast. Jake's pomodoro pizza was pretty good: I thought the crust was nice and crispy and the tomato topping was nice, albeit a bit too much sauce versus cheese. They did not include the parmesan topping on the surface...The wings were another story: just awful! These are the type of small dry rub wings that taste like they are out of a bag. Whenever my husband and I encounter this type of product, we stay far away. Jake's would be better off NOT making wings at all. If you do something-do it right! Jake's has potential but needs to stick to pizza until they can perfect it and then move on to other food items.