“BEST BUFFALO STYLE WINGS & PIZZA!!!”
Review of Tony's Pizzeria

Tony's Pizzeria
Ranked #93 of 138 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Pizza
Williamsville, New York
“BEST BUFFALO STYLE WINGS & PIZZA!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We ordered pizza/wings to be delivered to our hotel room in Cape May... Very pleased with both the pizza & wings!! I had forgot to ask for plates and napkins they provided it with the delivery!! Its hard to get excellent customer service with excellent tasting food at the same time!! I highly recommend Tony's i included some pictures. Thank you Tony's i will order from you again!!!

Lewes, Delaware
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Tony's has good pizza and it's reasonably priced. The menu includes a number of simple Italian dishes and sandwiches.

I usually get take-out pizza and I've never been disappointed. I've also eaten their Philly cheesesteak which is good.

Tony's has some plain tables and chairs for those who want to eat in, either inside or on an enclosed porch, but it is totally lacking in atmosphere, although there is a partial view of Cape May harbor from the porch. It appears to me that much of their business is take-out except in summer when they do seem to have substantial eat-in business.

Drinks are non-alcoholic - popular brands of soda and iced tea.

• Visited October 2011