“Great pizza and friendly owner!”

Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery
Ranked #31 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Here at Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery we are a family run business.We are more than just a pizza place. We have a wide variety of pizza sold by the slice or the the whole pizza.We are known for are home made dough and sauce as well as our garlic knots. We also do salads,wraps,our own home made Paninis as well as dinners from pasta to shrimp scampi, mussells over linguini to meat lasgna etc. We were voted best dinner at the shore on 98.7 radio station this year 2013.
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have wanted to try the pizza at Mario's for a long time; however, it has been closed when we've stopped by. We were in luck yesterday! Stopped in for a few slices and enjoyed each and every one! Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere welcoming!

Looking forward to ordering an entire pizza to take home with us today!

1  Thank bouncingbunny

Reviewed December 19, 2013

On a cold, winter's night...strolling through Cape May during hospitality night, my wife and I happened by Marios's Italian eatery. We placed our order at the counter....and waited for or order. Brought out by the owner's husband, we were pleased with the food being served hot, as it should be. the slices were very good, as were the garlic knots. Yes, we intend to dine here again. Plain and simply put, it's good old fashioned Italian cuisine, with a mysterious hint of Canadian influence. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Paid another visit to Mario's,and it was perfect again.Mark was there to greet us,always a great host.I get treated better there than any other Cape May high priced restaurant where Iam paying a arm and a leg to eat.A least at Mario's I feel wanted there,not rushed.My wife and I had dinner,and from soup to nuts its was perfect.Thanks Mark

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went there with the kids - ordered pizza and some really AWESOME fries. Yes that's their name and they were AWESOME!! The pizza was great but those fries - LOL!! Boys still talking about them! Cute place - very friendly and personable - Real glad the toll guy recommended it!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Having eaten at various places in Cape May, this is the spot to go. Mario's has a great atmosphere, you walk in and feel very welcomed. You are always greeted by Marc or one of his employees with a smile. Mario's is situated in a great location. Right off the Cape May mall it is centralized in close walking distance to almost everything. Once inside it is very clean and relaxing. It is a great place to bring family and friends, or anyone for that matter. They have a great selection of food at reasonable prices, there is something suitable for everyone on the menu. The food is freshly made, and you can really taste it. The combination of this and their ingredients really sets Mario's apart from the rest. The pizza is by far the best I have ever had anywhere. Every time I go there it is consistent, I wouldn't go anywhere else. The service is great. Everyone is very friendly and professional. The staff is very efficient and doesn't make you feel rushed. Mario's really set the bar high. I am beyond satisfied every time I come there. Always a great experience!

1  Thank Logan E