“Easily the best margherita pizza I've ever had”

Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery
Ranked #31 of 141 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Here at Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery we are a family run business.We are more than just a pizza place. We have a wide variety of pizza sold by the slice or the the whole pizza.We are known for are home made dough and sauce as well as our garlic knots. We also do salads,wraps,our own home made Paninis as well as dinners from pasta to shrimp scampi, mussells over linguini to meat lasgna etc. We were voted best dinner at the shore on 98.7 radio station this year 2013.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice casual lunch/dinner spot slightly removed from the craziness of Washington Street Mall and favored by locals (so you know it's good!). Small with old fashioned booths inside and a couple of nice tables outside. Very clean and service is top notch, very efficient and friendly. Everything is really fresh! and reasonably priced.

Now! for that margherita pizza ... OMG so good! Just the right amount of fresh cheese (mix of mozz and ricotta) with roasted tomatoes and basil atop a thin crispy crust. DIVINE taste!! and no oily greasy mess. This is the real deal!! We had lunch here three days in a row during a recent visit and will definitely be back during our next visit

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was my first time here at Mario's and I loved it. I had the cheese pizza the slices were really big and full of flavor and also for a great price. I'm looking forward to returning next week to Cape May and definitely stopping at Mario's.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Yummy pizza. Stopped for a few slices while in the area. They had several types of pizza slices available in the glass case. I had the margherita (fabulous) and my husband had a slice of cheese and a slice of pepperoni which he said were really good. The pizza slices were a very good size also. Excellent place to stop for a quick and yummy bite to eat.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Yes, by far the best pizza in town but in addition to excellent food, their service is top notch! Always very friendly and it feels like you are dining with family....no matter how busy, they always have time to stop and chat. Thanks Marc for taking the extra time to add every last ingredient I could imagine in my "big salad!" Love you guys!!! Can't wait to bring Jim down.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family has been going to Mario's for 14 years now. From day one the pizza and service has been top notch and we look forward to going there every year. We are here for a month so we also do phone orders with delivery quite a bit. The food tastes homemade and the atmosphere is friendly. If I were to complain about anything it would be that it's always crowded but with that being said, it's worth the wait. I highly recommend Mario's (even though now it will be even MORE crowded lol) I don't know that they accommodate special occasions.