“Great Italian food coupled with excellent service”
Review of Cucina Rosa - CLOSED

Cucina Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stopped here after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. I had the "diminutive" seafood fra diablo pasta with a cup of lobster bisque and my wife had the regular size seafood fra diablo pasta. The pasta was full of seafood and my wife could not finish the regular size portion due to the large serving size. The lobster bisque was a fantastic starter as were the bread and peppers. Our waiter was very attentive and stopped back several times to refill our drinks and check on our meals. The only drawback was paying $13 for a kid's spaghetti and meatball. I highly suggest making a reservation.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

What can I say? One of the best Italian meals I've had in a long time. The waiter was very knowledgeable, very patient, and super polite. Bring your wine and enjoy the meal.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was our first time eating here in the years we have been coming to Cape May. Was recommended by the owners of the B & B where we stayed. Food was excellent. Service was great. Would recommend to all.

1  Thank Samuel O
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Casual. Good food. Good service. Conveniently located at Washington Mall. Small. Relaxing.Have been there quite a few times and always enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

There weren't great dining choices staying in Wildwood for a Jersey shore vacation. We were looking for a family friendly, moderately priced restaurant and a relief from diner fare and boardwalk junk food. My friends and family thought we would take a short trip into Cape May to check out the scene and restaurants. We used the Tripadvisor reviews to guide us, and thank goodness for my fellow reviewers that we stumbled upon Cucina Rosa. The restaurant is located right in front of the Washington St outdoor shopping mall. We got seated upstairs in a closed off section of the restaurant and felt like we were having our own private party. The service was friendly, attentive and helpful. The menu had great options even for the kids. You can even order pasta in any style with several sauce options. Everything was delicious from the bread they serve down to the dessert. It's also BYOB. It was one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to and, after a long day at the beach, one of the best ways to unwind and then do a little shopping.