“Good but too much oregano!”
Review of Cucina Rosa - CLOSED

Cucina Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This was your typical Italian restaurant...pastas, parmigianas, etc. brad was our server and he couldn't have been nicer! I enjoyed the atmosphere which was very nice and relaxing. The menu was nice. The one downfall for me was the sprinkling of dried oregano over my veal parmigiana. I'm not a fan of dried oregano so I couldn't finish my veal.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a 4 top reservation on a Friday night at 9 pm. The food was great. We had the mushroom trio, shrimp scampi, Tuscany filet and seafood Alfredo. All meals were great. For desert the canoli was great, the tiramisu was average, crepe brûlée was average and the terufu was great. Only compliant was that the service was slow.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This use to be one of our favorite restaurants but last year went back for dinner and was not memorable. The menu and the food was just your typical Italian. Did not go back at all this year. If you want Italian go to Panico's.

1  Thank Susie W
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at cucina rosa! Good italian food and nice atmosphere. I'm not sure why everyone said it was so small and tables were basically on top of eachother because I didn't feel that way at all. It's not huge but I defintily felt like I was just with my husband.

I wouldn't hesistate to go again but you better make a reservation:)

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our family goes to Cape May every year,we ate here for the first time last year loved it,ate here again this year,will be back next year,I had the seafood alfredo and wife had chicken brocolli alfredo great service great food great time!