“It gets better every time we go!!!”
Review of Cucina Rosa - CLOSED

Cucina Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“It gets better every time we go!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It has been 2 years since we have eaten at Cucina Rosa; the food and services just gets better and better. Initially I was disappointed that the meal I have enjoyed in the past; Spaghetti Carbonara was no longer on the menu, our wonderful waitress talked to the chef and he prepared it better than I could remember.

This is a must eat place for my wife and I when we visit Cape May!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

my compliments to the chef. best restaurant in town!! my shrimp scanpy was wonderful! Our waiter Roger was a polite and professional young man!!

1 Thank portewiger_
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic - but make a reservation”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We tried to walk up and get a table for two. That was a mistake - they were booked solid until 9:00 pm. Worth the wait though! We shared the tortellini as an appetizer. They didn't look like tortellini, but they tasted incredible. The entrees were fantastic - seafood fra diavolo and chicken broccoli al fredo. AND they brought us the most beautiful and delicious loaf of bread before the meal was served, I would ABSOLUTELY go back here again. The waitress was fairly harried and clearly had a long day, but it didn't spoil the excellent meal.

2 Thank eyelove2eat
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“It was decent food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I'm Italian so I compare places to the cooking I was brought up with.. It was average to me. Nothing to go crazy over. In Cape May I guess it was one of the better Italian places. I/m not sure I would go back... I'd rather make my own dinner. The staff was friendly and service was fast...

• Visited November 2011
Howell, New Jersey
“Great little Italian BYO”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food at Cucina Rosa is fantastic. Everybody in my party loved every part of their meal and the atmosphere is wonderdul. This is a quaint little byob place at the end of the outside mall area. The dishes are a little pricey and are all ala carte but they offer smaller portions for a little cheaper. Overall great experience and i highly recommend.