“Great place for lunch near the beach”
Review of Zoe's Cape Cafe

Zoe's Cape Cafe
Ranked #50 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner (in season) right on the beachfront in Cape May. Friendly, Casual Atmosphere. Great breakfasts & delicious lunches, fresh burgers & cheesesteaks, scrumptious seafood & vegetarian items.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a very nice lunch at Zoe's. We just wanted something casual and quick and this fit the bill. We both had sandwiches but my order came out wrong. They fixed it immediately and everything was very good.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

good location across the street from the beach, excellent coffee, good basic sustenance....would recommend

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The breakfast food was tasty and filling. Nice menu. Very friendly staff. Nice outdoors tables.
You can see the ocean. Tasty sweets, too. Excellent latte.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice wait staff, bring your food to the table. Nice people watching. Our order was correct, sat outside, it was just like being at an outside diner. Most likely will not return only because there are so many other choices for breakfast.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I wanted a cup of coffee to start my day. One person in front of me, a father, who allowed each of his four kids to order elaborate breakfasts for themselves, taking time in between courses to rethink their selections. When it was my turn, finally, the woman behind the counter actually wrote out a sales check for me and then told me to wait along the side for my "order"! Never returned the rest of my trip. What should have taken at most 3-4 minutes ended up taking 15. Ridiculous.

1  Thank PuffyWinks