“Breakfast !”

Ranked #50 of 137 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner (in season) right on the beachfront in Cape May. Friendly, Casual Atmosphere. Great breakfasts & delicious lunches, fresh burgers & cheesesteaks, scrumptious seafood & vegetarian items.
Bel Air, Maryland
“Breakfast !”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I grabbed breakfast there today. He ordered the breakfast burrito and I had a breakfast sandwich - egg, bacon and cheese on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel. Each came with a few home fried potatoes which were sprinkled with basil? The serving size was adequate, but quite tasty. Our drinks were served quickly and our food did not take too long to follow. The food was good. I would definitely go there again if I went to Cape May......

Pennsylvania
“Awesome lunch!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stopped for a quick lunch. Yum! I stepped outside my comfort zone and tried something new. The Po'Boy shrimp wrap. Sooo good. I'm craving it right now actually. Really delicious. I'll have one each time I'm in Cape May, it was that good. My husband had a bacon cheeseburger and it was the juciest burger he has had in a long time. And big. We really enjoyed this lunch. The staff was really nice too.

delco,pa
“Great for breafast or lunch”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have eaten here several times before over the years SO I decided to come back this year with my gf. The grilled cheese is excellent they made it exactly like I asked it. Seasoned fries don’t taste old or anything..Very tasty.
My gf had a breakfast burrito She liked it alot.I tried a blueberry muffin, potato salad and cole slaw- it kinda all 3 tasted a little old. But the rest of it was good.

Nice outdoor seating., at least the view and atmosphere..
Nice class of people who go there too. Good customer service too. They were very accommodating.

All in all,I recommend eating here to anyone.

Astoria, New York
“Great Place!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had lunch at Zoe's when we first arrived and I was impressed. The food is really fresh and the people are so nice. I liked how their menu was really big for a small place. You should definelty try it if you are in Cape may

Visited August 2012
NYC
“Hoagie Breakfast Sandwich”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

- dont order anything else - Thats all she wrote. But seriously, the omlettes are good, breakfast bagels are good plenty on offer and you can get served in an hour less than Bills !!

Visited August 2012