“It was ok”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
New York City, New York
“It was ok”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

It was fine, just fine. I've eaten in restaurants like this many times. It's nothing special, nothing great, nothing bad, just average. They do give you some really yummy garlic bread, that was the best part.

Visited December 2013

Solomons, Maryland
“Great fresh seafood and good service”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We loved the lobster house so much on our trip north that we dinned there again on our return visit. Both times fresh fresh food with friendly accommodating servers. Can't wait to return

• Visited July 2013
Pitman, New Jersey
“Great Seafood Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Ive lived in the area for 30 years and never made it to the Lobster House until last night. Staff was very friendly and attentive. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the food. The atmosphere is so/so, Alright, on with the review! 2 apps, 2 salads, 2 entrees and 4 glasses of white wine $90 without tip. I highly recommend the raw oysters for an app. They tasted great and were a perfect size... Not too big! Kristie had the Flounder Francaise and I had the special, seafood medley served over penne pasta in a sambuca sauce. Flounder was really good but not as good as Chef Vola's. House White was very good at $6 a glass. I am sorry it took me this long to dine at the Lobster House. Cant wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
Middletown, DE
“The name says it all - lobsters!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Very Good service. Reasonable prices. Tasty food. All make this a very good choice. Fresh oysters in the oyster appetizer. 2 pound lobster was cooked perfectly. Mashed potato side was good - made with red potatoes. Stewed tomato side was very good - good tomato flavor and not too sweet. Warm onion bread with butter provided for the table - may have been homemade. Drink prices were reasonable - especially for a resort town. We'll definitely go back next time we are in town.

PA
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We went for dinner the first night of our trip to Cape May and we loved it here! The place is huge and very busy! The service was very good and the food was sooo good! We ordered calamari for an app and it was very good. I had the stuffed flounder and my friend ordered the surf and turf. Both were very delicious! I was shocked when the bill came! Between several glasses of wine, appetizers, dinner and desert, you couldn't beat the price. This was not only our favorite meal in Cape May but the cheapest! Definitely going back to Lobster House next time I'm in Cape May!

• Visited September 2013