“OMG awesome food & portions”
Review of Ugly Mug

Ugly Mug
Ranked #29 of 141 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The wait staff was wonderfully accommodating & attentive. We sat outside along the street & they brought out a bowl of water for our dog. The food was SO delicious & HUGE portions! Could not afford to go there every meal but still worth the money I thought. And so close to all the action--people watching & could hear the concert at the park.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I would not bother eating here.i am sure there are better establishments in the area.Our fish and chips was nothing special.The fries were hard.My house chardonnay was $8 a glass which is disgraceful.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in for dinner with wife and 2 kids , ALL the food was bad no one ate it I tried $28. For 2 crab cakes that where not good but I forced myself to eat one and have bin sick for 3 days , I will never return to this place worst food ever , I could see 1 meal bad but all 4 , and the bill was $150. never again

2  Thank gmorganHamburg
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went over Memorial weekend, so the place was packed. We were satisfied with our food (mostly seafood) and service.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food! The most amazing crab cakes ever! No fillers, all crab. Excellent cocktails, kids always get the pizza. The pizza literally hangs off the plate it is so big! Could feed two adults. This is not the place for a quiet dinner given the bar is right in the middle of the restaurant but we love it there!! Especially the kids!