“Ladies weekend!”

Cape May Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Cape May
More attraction details
Owner description: Let your tastebuds lead you through one of America's most beautiful Victorian resorts. Sample Cape May cuisine from local restaurants, ethnic eateries and a specialty food store. Stroll with your tour guide and experience the lore, surprising history and architectural style that has enchanted visitors for centuries. Ticket prices include all food tastings.
Simpsonville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ladies weekend!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

3 generations of ladies within our family headed to Cape May for a fun weekend. We ended the weekend with the Cape May food tour. We had a fabulous time! Mary, our guide, was knowledgeable and gave great recommendations. The food was awesome! This was a wonderfully fun way to spend an afternoon! We definitely plan to do this again!

Visited October 2013

Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Cape May Food Tours”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Cape May Food Tours was a delightful way to spend a very rainy day in Cape May. Not only did we sample some very tasty restaurant specialties, but we also learned about the restaurants, chefs, and some of the techniques for preparing the food. Mary was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. The architectural and historical information Mary provided during our tour gave us a good sense of Cape May's history and legend.
I would recommend this tour. Mary, try to broaden your selections- maybe add a soup and specialty salad to your offerings!

Visited October 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
“Girls Weekend Wow!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My five friends and I really enjoyed our Cape may Food Tour and Mary. The food tour was one of the highlights of our stay. A great way to sample some of the best food and decide where you
want to return during your visit. It was a beautiful day and walking around with Mary and the group was so fun. We got just the right amount of information about food, history and architecture. I would recommend the tour - it was more food than I thought I would get and more informative about the restaurants and chefs. The wine tasting and ice cream were a perfect ending to a perfect event. Thanks

Philadelphia, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A Most Extraordinary Day”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was the most beautiful day as we strolled along the promenade before our Cape May Food Tour. One that you want to take out in the winter when it is dark and dreary. Then we met our Food Tour Guide Mary. She made the day even better. Mary is very charming and we felt immediately welcomed and at ease. i have been to Cape May many times but never had an organized tour. It was delightful. For me the history and architectural lessons were most interesting. Also the food was so delicious. My husband has seafood allergies and Mary made sure he was taken care of. My favourite was the lobster risotto dish at Tisha's. And my husband had mushroom risotto that he loved. Other offerings were crab meat focaccia (chicken for my husband) at Freda's and a vegetable panini at the Mad Batter. All were delicious. We had some fudge and organic ice cream. So a big THANK YOU to Mary for hosting such a wonderful day!!!

1 Thank aglang
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Cape May Food Tours (Day)”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Mary was very personable and quite knowledgeable of the restaurants, food prep and historical places along the way which she shared with us! We make at least 2 trips to Cape May each summer and now we have learned about some new and neat places to return to. We have a home in Sea Isle City so we are not that far. Thanks Mary for showing us such a lovely time!