“Very Good Crepes to go”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Lewes, Delaware
“Very Good Crepes to go”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Number 5 restaurant in Cape May?? Talk about grade inflation!

My wife and I each got a very good crepe at Chill. Both were their Walnut, Banana, Honey crepe ($8). They were very good, large and tasty, with generous amounts of sliced banana and walnut pieces. There is no seating, just a take-away counter, so you have to find a place to eat your crepe. It would be cumbersome to eat it while seated on a bench on the promenade across the street, but we took ours to the tables outside Tommy's Folly at Congress Hall.

You can see your crepe being made and it was fun to watch a perfect crepe come off the griddle. I'm sure it took a great deal of practice.

There are about 8 different crepes to choose from, and they all look interesting. Chill also offers smoothies, two different kinds, actually...a smoothie and a Signature Smoothie. I think the difference is that one is made with fruit puree and the other is made from fresh fruit.

If you like crepes, I would recommend Chill; they make good ones. Just don't expect the number 5 restaurant in Cape May, the restaurant capital of New Jersey.

1 Thank practans

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Chill" is a must stop while in Cape May, NJ!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The crepes were delicious! Very fresh and made in front of you. Owner friendly and helpful to us "crepe rookies". Thanks!

1 Thank Brian O
Springfield Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great crepes and smoothies!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Great crepes and smoothies! Felt welcomed as soon as we got there. Can't wait to come back and visit.

1 Thank Cheryl M
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Throughout my trip at cape may, Chill is DEFINITELY the most visited restaurant my family has been too! The crepes and incredibly tasty, my favorite being the Oreo crepe (which includes Oreos, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream on top! Yum!). The smoothies are also really good! All in all, Chill is THE place to get your crepes and smoothies while you're down the shore!!

1 Thank jamie5753
New City, New York
“Love these crepes!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My daughter loves Chill! The crepes are so delicious. The crepes are made right in front of you. My daughter loves the s'mores crepe and today she tried the strawberry, banana and Nutella crepe. Yum! I had a smoothie and that was great too. When we're in Cape May, we visit Chill several times during our stay. Get a crepe and/or a smoothie and sit on a bench across the street on the promenade (boardwalk). Makes for a great treat!

2 Thank JudyB1018