“They never get it right”
Review of PrimoHoagies - CLOSED

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is the third time we have gotten Primo hoagies in Cape May and they have been consistent in getting the order wrong every time. I ordered 5 hoagies, one was an Italian Diablo, the other a mild Italian. The Diablo was markd Diablo on the package, the Mild marked Mild on the package. Both were Diablo. Three strikes, they're out.

1  Thank SusanT0870

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The subs are great but the place is very small. To use the bathroom you practically have to go through the kitchen. The place is very clean. I wish there was more seating too.

1  Thank LinaK221
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a sub/hoagie girl but this place is amazing!!!! I now dream of these sandwiches. All locations are great! The Italian comes highly recommended. One slight issue... I wish they offered a cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack... something
cheddary for me for my roast beef sandwich. Still, I just use my own. I am so hungry now!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Well it's in the eye of the beholder....all I can say is best damn hoagie ever. Had an Italian the day we arrived and picked up a large to take home with us the morning we left. They packed it adequately for 6 hrs travel. Wish we had a shop here!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Super great, fresh well made hoagies for those nights I hate to cook. We have ordered almost everything in the menu since they've opened so we know! Super nice owner too!

Thank Sittersatthesho... N