“Freaking awesome!”

Dining options: Delivery
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
“Freaking awesome!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Well it's in the eye of the beholder....all I can say is best damn hoagie ever. Had an Italian the day we arrived and picked up a large to take home with us the morning we left. They packed it adequately for 6 hrs travel. Wish we had a shop here!

• Visited June 2013

Rio Grande, NJ
“Rio Grande Store”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Super great, fresh well made hoagies for those nights I hate to cook. We have ordered almost everything in the menu since they've opened so we know! Super nice owner too!

Visited May 2013
Thank Sittersatthesho... N
“Good Sandwich, Bad Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hoagie I ordered was great and had the service been better I would give a higher rating. I went in well after the lunch rush and there were no other customers at Primos. Two ladies were working behind the counter and after I ordered they didn't make any moves to make my sandwich. One watched the tv while the other went into the back. I read the menu, looked over the cold salad options (not much else to do) and still no sandwich. Several minutes later the same girl that took my order came out from the back chewing on her lunch and started to make my sandwich. WOW - she took my order, then fed herself before coming back out to make my sandwich. Rude. I can find a good sandwich at other establishments - and that's what I'm going to do.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank capecodgirl12
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very very expensive, for very average sandwich”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Tried primo chain. Not a sesame roll fan, and while the sandwich is huge, it is twice what others charge for something average at best. Drive to OCNJ (Voltaco's or Sack o subs) or AC (White House) for the real deal.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ted s
Germantown, Maryland
“Yummy subs”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Subs were tasty and filling. The spicy subs are truly spicy. They are closed Monday and Tuesday in the off season.

Visited March 2013