“Great for the price”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My family and I visited for Halloween and really had fun. Our trolley left from the Physick Estate which was the best part of the tour. There were many actors dressed up for Halloween as zombies and ghosts that were scaring people. They were even on the trolley and made the tour fun. Zombies sat next to us and had everyone on the trolley laughing. The actual trolley tour was not very scary but interesting. Cape May was decorated for the season and looked festive. The price was definitely great. For only $10.00 per person I think it is a great deal. Not a very scary tour but informative about Cape May.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dawn T

Bradenton, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Trolley Tour is a Total Waste”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Do NOT waste your money on the Ghosts of Cape May Trolley Tour. Our tour guide was a terrible storyteller. After awhile, it was difficult for my mom and I to stifle our laughter. We all enjoyed the "trolley" driver's personality and jokes much more than the tour guide's stories that we had paid to hear. She needs to retire.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank PstryloveSCUBA
Old Bridge, New Jersey
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“The views were nice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I'm a little jaded, having done ghost tours in the vaults of Edinburgh, but these tales were unimpressive. Since there was seemingly no serious trauma in Cape May, we just rode around and heard about people who 'didn't want to leave' and occasionally are seen/heard. We didn't go into the Physick Estate as it was set up as 'jump scare' event for Halloween, but that is said to be the more interesting ghostly experience. This tour was a view of lovely buildings at night, with lame back stories

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lisa_NJ_NY
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Tales of Terror Trolley..terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I hate to give anything Cape May or MAC related a bad review, but.......this was awful. The moments up to the trolley pulling out of the Physick Estate were more exciting than the actual ride thanks to the fun actors outside the PE scaring guests! The lady who told the stories spoke in this super annoying "scary" voice and told ridiculous stories.. My 9 year old knew some of them and thought they were just silly. It was boring and I wish I went on a carriage ride instead. I do love the Physick Estate though. The ghost ride was better.

1 Thank Tracy M
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was not what you would think....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I expected something different. The speaker was good but it could have been more serious and maybe a little more intense. Fell more comical and not believable.

Visited September 2013