“Great stop in any weather!”
Review of Magic Brain Cafe

Magic Brain Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cape May
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've been in this fabulous coffee shop during a hot day (amazing iced lattes) and during a cold rainy day (you name it, they have it!) The owner is a warm, welcoming guy who will remember you when you come back, even if it isn't until next year! Make this stop every day you're in Cape May, for coffee, tea, and pastries.

1  Thank Luann O
There are newer reviews for Magic Brain Cafe

Reviewed April 27, 2013

While staying in Cape May my husband and I stopped at this coffee shop every day we were in town! They have awesome coffee and excellent service. This must be a frequent stop when you are in Cape May. I enjoyed everything I had, the chai latte (extra hot!) was the best one I have ever purchased. If you need a quick snack or a light breakfast - the berry bar or one of their muffins hits the spot perfectly. I am so glad that they had just opened again for the season - thank you for being a highlight of our trip (yes, we take our coffee too seriously - hahaha!).

2  Thank cms1012
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Have been here several times this week during my stay in Cape May. As far as drinks, I have only had the coffee - it has always been fresh and hot. I have tried the cranberry orange scones - fresh and moist. I have also tried the cinnamon raisin bagel and it was very, very good. This is a nice place to stop in for a break during shopping or when you just want a nice, hot cup of coffee and something sweet! Nice atmosphere and clean.

1  Thank lisap50
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stopped in here this past weekend to grab a quick cup of coffee. We ended up staying for a while. The atmosphere is a nice coffee shop feel- not too stuffy or 'too cool for the room'. They had an upstairs, which was a nice quiet sitting area with nice couches, tables, and books. We ended up hanging out up there for a bit before continuing our travels around Cape May. Great place to stop in.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stopped by this cafe with some friends while visiting Cape May. The owner, Stephen, greeted us with a warm friendly smile. I had a carmel latte that was fabulous and my friends each had a flavored tea that they thoroughly enjoyed. We will definitely visit again when in the area.