“Great Atmosphere, Delicious Latte”
Review of Magic Brain Cafe

Magic Brain Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Cape May
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stopped by this cafe with some friends while visiting Cape May. The owner, Stephen, greeted us with a warm friendly smile. I had a carmel latte that was fabulous and my friends each had a flavored tea that they thoroughly enjoyed. We will definitely visit again when in the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The coffee was great and the staff was very nice. I will be back for another cup on my next trip to the Cape.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

You know when you just want to sit down and have a cup of good coffee, maybe even a small bite? Here's the place to do it... Magic Brain is a smallish but comfortable place to hang back and just enjoy a good cup of "joe"! Aside from the Green Mountain coffee, (and various flavors you can add to your coffee!) they also have a selection of pastries (yummy!) and small sandwich-y type items. Also, since it's a cyber cafe', you can also go in and surf the internet! The folks who run it are always so nice - I don't think I've ever come across anyone in Cape May who isn't! So, give the Magic Brain a try - my recommendation? A cup of the Nantucket with some cinnamon flavoring. Great for the upcoming Fall days!